|Players||13 / 80|
|Checked||25 minutes ago|
- Grief Prevention: claim land with a simple tool to prevent griefers from destroying your work
- Mob arena: play the mob arena, battle waves of monsters and bosses for fun and rewards
- Economy: trade with other players for items, or sell and buy items from the server shop
- mcMMO: increase levels while doing things in Minecraft to unlock extras and compete with others on the leaderboards
- Ranks: gain xp to unlock xp and gain a nice big number next to your name in chat, and compete on the leaderboards
- RandomTP: instead of having to walk out of the spawn, teleport instantly to an empty, random location in the wilderness
- CoreProtect: griefing can be rolled back by notifying an admin
- TreeAssist: cut down and replant trees instantly, no need to chop the whole thing down to get its wood
- Essentials: includes many commands central to playing, such as /home, /warp, /tpa, and more
The server address for Too Many Cows Survival is toomanyco.ws, you can simply copy server IP address, find Discord, server website and more information in "server info".
Step 1: Open your Launcher.
Step 2: Click the "Play" button and select "Multiplayer" option from the menu.
Step 3: Click "Add Server" button, paste the text toomanyco.ws in "Server Address" box, hit "Done" button.
Step 4: Wait for server connection to turn green, this can take up to a minute.
Step 5: Click on "Join Server" button to play on Too Many Cows Survival server.
Right now there are 13 players playing on Too Many Cows Survival.
Too Many Cows Survival server is currently supporting Minecraft version 1.18.1, while other versions of Minecraft might also be supported 1.18.1 is the recommended version.
The Too Many Cows Survival server is currently hosted in United States, was last queried 25 minutes ago and has a very fast connection.
On Too Many Cows Survival server you can play the following GameModes: Economy, McMMO, PvE, Survival, Fun, Bosses...