BEDROCK: / W10 Editions: .-. and port: 19132
- Java and Bedrock -
- Bedrock/W10 Skins, loom, stonecutter, smiting table, proper enchantment support, you name it. They all work now!
- Java versions 1.16.5, takes players from 1.9 all the way up to latest versions
- Open 24/7
- , very vanilla with mcMMO, GriefProtection, anti-cheat
- Active community
- Land claiming & anti-griefing
- Custom biomes on for perfect screenshots of your builds
- with 1.9+ pvp mechanics and no axe damage, both Bedrock and Java players allowed
- Brand new super cool /server lobby with right from the start
- Website, Discord and Forums
The server address for Gamers Playground is play.gp-mc.net, you can simply copy server IP address, find Discord, server website and more information in "server info".
Step 1: Open your Launcher.
Step 2: Click the "Play" button and select "Multiplayer" option from the menu.
Step 3: Click "Add Server" button, paste the text play.gp-mc.net in "Server Address" box, hit "Done" button.
Step 4: Wait for server connection to turn green, this can take up to a minute.
Step 5: Click on "Join Server" button to play on Gamers Playground server.
Right now there are 0 players playing on Gamers Playground.
Gamers Playground server is currently supporting Minecraft version 1.18, while other versions of Minecraft might also be supported 1.18 is the recommended version.
The Gamers Playground server is currently hosted in United States, was last queried 24 minutes ago and has a very fast connection.
On Gamers Playground server you can play the following GameModes: Creative, McMMO, Minigames, Parkour, PvP, Survival, Vanilla...