- Towny Claiming System
- Siege Wars (Nation vs Nation PvP)
- Stunning Custom Terrain Generation (Terralith and Incendium)
- Tons of custom bosses to fight and items to find
- Tons of classes to level up and explore
- Gold based balanced economy
- Playtime rankup system
- Real time live server dynmap
- Synchronized discord relay chat
- Mob arena
The server address for GravenFall Towny is mc.gravenfall.net, you can simply copy server IP address, find Discord, server website and more information in "server info".
Step 1: Open your Launcher.
Step 2: Click the "Play" button and select "Multiplayer" option from the menu.
Step 3: Click "Add Server" button, paste the text mc.gravenfall.net in "Server Address" box, hit "Done" button.
Step 4: Wait for server connection to turn green, this can take up to a minute.
Step 5: Click on "Join Server" button to play on GravenFall Towny server.
Right now there are 0 players playing on GravenFall Towny.
GravenFall Towny server is currently supporting Minecraft version 1.18.2, while other versions of Minecraft might also be supported 1.18.2 is the recommended version.
The GravenFall Towny server is currently hosted in United States, was last queried 10 minutes ago and has a very fast connection.
On GravenFall Towny server you can play the following GameModes: Economy, PvE, PvP, Survival, Towny, Quests, Bosses...